Sunday, March 4, 2012

Something out of something....

Oh god my head hurts....but I must continue onwards! I have a lot of things I have to do!

For this assignment, we were supposed to turn something....into something else. What more can I really say other than 'THIS THING IS TOO BIG FOR ME TO CARRY AROUND WITH ME ALL DAY AND I DON'T HAVE A GUITAR CASE'

So excuse me for not bringing in my project directly so enjoy these pictures I have provided instead.

Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the guiatar...that isn't!

What can I say about this other than I was bored. This USED to be my grandfather's old guitar, something he just left even before he died. He used to play it but even before he got sick, it was...OLD. The strings were rusted and couldn't carry a tune, the entire thing was dusty and more than likely, with all the things he had to do, he just left it....so when he had all his stuff over here, I was faced with something; how do I kill off some boredom when I have no idea what to do?

And then this came to me.


Its stupid but yeah, this is how you turn an instrument that can be used to create art into 'art'.

Bleh.


Full shot of the thing- I need to get an artist desk and stop working from my BED.

Closer shot. God, I hate how these things don't look....RIGHT.

BADLY DRAWN MUSICAL NOTES. FUCK.

And here you can see where I spilled yellow paint. *still scrubbing spot*
ITS SUPPOSED TO COME UP WITH SOAP AND WATER! THE BLUE PAINT CAME UP FINE! UAGHR!

No comments:

Post a Comment