Monday, April 16, 2012

Extra Credit

By this point, I am EXHAUSTED. I am so tired of...EVERYTHING that I seriously don't know if I can last three more weeks...but I have to.

Anyway, my role in this newest project is to come up with a traditional media poster for our KIB project. I had some ideas....but they're just not getting there. I know this is supposed to be a mock up before the final draft but god damn does it suck, if only because I'm trying despertly not to do a flat vector for the poster. I wanted to do something more welcoming, soft, and earthy but the end results....just weren't that great. I did some pen experiments for the path and the hills but other than that, I can't get anything, if only because I can't think of anything cool to do with the PATH theme we're working with here.

Here's my attempt to get PAINTERLY with photoshop...and it sucks;

Like I said, it looks like crap and I'm going to try it again before I pass out...again...and again...and again.

Crap, I can't get this to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment