Monday, January 23, 2012

IN DA CLASS ROOM!

Now for Seeing Sideways....

STOP TURNING THE MONITOR THAT WAY AND LISTEN! D8<

Class was once again...something. We were given the task of coming up for the task of another group but being as random as it was (which is not unusually for this class) I had no idea what the fuck was going on or what to really contribute. In the end, I just laughed with everyone else as we were figuring out ways to more or less troll the group before us. The results were of course this;

Group 1- You guys have to come up with a list of movie quotes and act them out!

US- Oh yeah, well you have to do it FIRST! >83

And it spiraled out of control from there.

Wow, we suck as organizers.

Aside from the sheer randomness that was once again this class, one thing stood out; FISHBOWLS.

FISHBOWLS!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS!

Let's just say that everyone has a fishbowl and while some might consider it a form of entrapment and self-limitation what do you think would happen if the glass were to break...and there was nothing surrounding the fish but air?

Sudden death, right?

....Or a slow, painful one since fish don't exactly die INSTANTLY the moment they touch air.

Whether you get it or not, and I'm not too sure if I get it myself, fishbowls seem to be symbolic and stand for an area in which we find ourselves able to grow and improve. Perhaps its like a comfort and safe-zone where with limited interuptions, we can work in peace...or something like that. I watched the entire presentation and I'm still not sure if I get it or if I wanted to throw my boot at the screen.

Also, fishbowl is the new it word. Say it bitches. SAY IT! ITS COOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment